Diaper Cream

8 oz shea butter
4 oz coconut oil
6-8 Tbsp arrowroot powder
Microwave butter and oil until melted. Add powder 1 Tbsp at a time, mixing until combined. Pour into containers and allow to cool before use.
This also makes an awesome lotion - for baby or mama!

***update***

Now that we are living in a hot climate, I've discovered this diaper cream doesn't work for me anymore. Coconut oil has a melting point of 77 or 79 degrees, depending on how refined it is. I keep our air conditioning at 77 constantly, so our cream melts into more of a diaper oil - not very convenient when I have to stir it every time I change a diaper, especially now that I'm changing twice as many these days! I still love the way it helped my babies bummies and my hands, but I'll have to start figuring something else out.